Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Momentous First Post

Welcome to Rice Home Fitness. My name is Jeffrey Rice, and I am the owner of Rice Home Fitness, a personal training service in Johnson County, Kansas. I love working out, and I love writing. When I was offered a fitness column by KC Wellness Magazine, I decided I needed a webpage to use as a repository for my published writing. When I saw that the fitness blogging community isn't very large, I decided to start my own.

In this blog you will find:

-Tips and Tricks: I've learned a lot over the years, and you don't make the same mistakes I did

-Exercise Analysis: if an exercise should be in your routine, how it works, and how you should do it

-Motivation: inspirational quotes and motivational tactics

-Web Resources: believe it or not, the web contains some useful information. I'll point you to the best fitness and health resources

-Fitness News: discussion of the newest fitness articles and studies on the internet

-Events: local Kansas City fitness events

-Interviews: of different fitness professionals to help you keep your workout fresh by exploring exercise possibilities

-Reviews: to let you know what equipment should be in your home gym, and what you would do best to avoid

ricehomefitness.com and ricehomefitness.blogspot.com will be updated Monday through Saturday, so stop by regularly, or if you use a feed aggregator, use the rss feed subscription icons on the sidebar to subscribe so you don't miss a single update! You know they'll all be golden!

Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or topics you'd like to see covered. I'd like for this to be a discussion, so also be sure to leave comments.

No comments: